Top 5 Mobile Games 2022

Believe it or not that there are so many awesome games in our generation today, which can be downloaded and played on our mobile android devices. It is truly difficult for us to choose what is the best among them and so I put together the top 5 games I often play on my android phone.

Top 5 Best Mobile Games 2022


1. COD Call of Duty
2. Pubg Mobile
3. Among Us
4. League of Legends
6. Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

As I mentioned, I have 5 games that I often play, and I am going to share with you a short description and how to play them.

5. COD o Call of Duty Mobile


This game is so fantastic that I can play it all day long for me to rank up. The Call of Duty Mobile is a shooter game that can be played in solo, duo, or squad. There are two different ways to play COD number one is by playing Multiplayer and the second one is by playing Battle Royale.

My personal preference is to play Battle Royale because the map is so wide and there are many different items to pick up such as guns, bombs, medicals, scopes, attachments etc and has special skills such as Medic, Scout, Clown, Ninja, Defender, Trickster, Airborne, Trap Master, Poltergeist, Smoke Bomber, Hacker, and Refilter.

If you want to download COD link here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.activision.callofduty.shooter&hl=en&gl=US

4. Pubg Mobile


It is also a shooter game that can be played in solo, duo, or squad. The Pubg Mobile is the best alternative for COD because they are both similar in mechanics. There are also many different items in such as guns, bombs, medical supplies, scopes, attachments etc. This, in turn, has many maps to choose from. There are lots of modes in this game, one of those is the pubg x metro exodus.

If you want to download Pubg Mobile link here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tencent.ig&hl=en&gl=US

3. Among Us


I really like this game especially when I played with my friends together because we all blamed each other just to find the imposter. You can be one of the crewmates or be the imposter. If you're one of the crewmate you need to do the task to win, and if you are the imposter you need to pretend you are doing the task so that you will not be suspect you.

If you want to download Among Us link here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.innersloth.spacemafia&hl=en&gl=US

4. League Of Legends: Wild Drift


The graphics of this game are so beautiful and well-made. The heroes are also great. This is a 5v5 Moba game to win we must destroy the base. I'm a bit new here but I've enjoyed playing it, and maybe I'll continue until I become a pro league of legends player.

If you want to download LOL WD link here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.riotgames.league.wildrift&hl=en&gl=US

5. Mobile Legends Bang Bang


It is also a 5v5 Moba game that must destroy the base. This game is so popular today in my country. The goal here is to rank up and become a top global player and increase hero MMR. The game mobile legends also have many different games like magic chess, survival, chess td, mayhem, brawl etc.

Download Mobile Legends here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobile.legends&hl=en&gl=US

Last Word: Those are my top 5 games that I often play in my android phone, and I know that there are so many more great games out there to come and will release soon because there are many bloomer developers today making great games. I can't wait to play them in my android phone.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post